1) What information do we collect?
2) How do we use the information?
3) Who has access to the information?
4) How is your personal data stored and protected?
5) What are your rights regarding the usage of your personal data?
1. What Information Do We Collect? We collect two types of data from users who visit our website: personal data and non-personal data. Personal data includes any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, address, email address, phone number, etc. Non-personal data refers to anonymous statistics about user activity on our website, such as page views and click-throughs.
2. How Do We Use The Information? The purpose of collecting both types of data is to improve the experience of using our website for all users. For example, non-personalized data helps us understand which pages are most popular so that we can better tailor our content in order to increase engagement with users. On the other hand, personalized data helps us improve customer service by allowing us to respond quickly and accurately when users contact us with questions or issues related to their accounts or orders placed on Printer Supplies Search’s website.
3. Who Has Access To The Information? Your personal data will only be accessible by authorized personnel at Printer Supplies Search who are responsible for managing customer accounts or addressing customer inquiries/concerns related to their orders placed on Printer Supplies Search’s website . All employees at Printer Supplies Search who have access to your personal information must abide by strict confidentiality obligations and may only use it for legitimate business purposes related directly to Printer Supplies Search’s operations (e.g., responding to customer inquiries).
4. How Is Your Personal Data Stored And Protected? All personal data is stored securely on servers located in a highly secure facility managed by an industry-leading provider of cloud hosting services . These servers are regularly monitored for suspicious activity and all access attempts are logged for audit purposes . In addition, all sensitive financial transactions (e.g., credit card payments) are processed using industry-standard encryption protocols (SSL/TLS).
5. What Are Your Rights Regarding The Usage Of Your Personal Data? You have certain rights regarding how your personal data is used